Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank you from Anita...

Dear friends,

I just want to say "thanks" to all of you who prayed for me before and after my hip replacement surgery on March 11. I came home from the hospital on the 14th and a week later "graduated" from crutches to a cane. A week ago they removed the stitches (staples actually) and today I begin out-patient physical therapy (have been having p.t. in my home since the surgery).

I have had some uncomfortable times, to be sure, but all in all have progressed very well and have much to be thankful for. Your prayers on my behalf had much to do with the peace I experienced before the surgery and the steady recovery I've made since. I'd appreciate your continued prayer for renewed energy and patience in the recovery process.

Thanks for remembering me!

Anita Dodson

No comments: